X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nilesh.exe
    • Sep 2006

Thank you !!! I hope new ownership will bring more updates . Please make Linux version of Winamp.

Comment

• tjones666
      • Feb 2014

down load winamp

can someone please help me download winamp, ive registered for winamp, but the download is screen saver

Comment

• Koopa
        16-Bit Moderator
        • Apr 2004

Originally Posted by tjones666 View Post
        can someone please help me download winamp, ive registered for winamp, but the download is screen saver
        http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?p=2984799#post2984799
        My Winamp Info Report | My Winamp Backup Log | My WACUP Info Report

Own Projects: | Winamp Tray Control Icon Pack v3.5.3 | Winamp Backup Tool v3.6.0 | >> Winamp Info Tool v6.1.0 << |
        German Translations: | Offizielle Deutsche Winamp Sprachdatei v5.66 | Offizielle Deutsche Winamp Sprachdatei Plus Version 5.666
        Useful Winamp Plug-ins: | SNESAmp | 64th Note | NotSo FatSo | Highly Experimental PSF Player | Yar Matey! Playlist Copier v1.12 |

Comment

• TheRewster
          • Oct 2013

Help!

I'm trying to download Winamp--using the second post in this thread, by Winamp Love, but when I download it, it says "Failed" right away. I tried again, with the same result. I'm using Firefox on a brand new laptop, Windows 8 OS.

Because this computer is new, I don't have Winamp at all. And it's such an integral part of my computer usage, I don't want to go without.

Can anyone help me??

UPDATE:
          Nevermind, figured it out. Apparently the problem was with Firefox. Once I downloaded from IE, it worked out just fine. Who knew we'd see the day when Internet Explorer would succeed where Firefox fails?

Comment

• x264ola
            • Feb 2014

i hope winamp supports emoji characters in the filename's of mp3's in the future =)
            Last edited by x264ola; 9 February 2014, 03:51. Reason: spelling error & url for emoji characters

Comment

• x264ola
              • Feb 2014

also, there is a winamp plugin called 'mp3cue', and it is for playing mp3's of mix-cd's.
              with an mp3 that is like 74 minutes long and it's .cue file, the plugin will allow you to open a second playlist for the songs within the mp3 referenced in the .cue file.

afaik, winamp 5.55 is the last version to support this very useful plugin, so for that reason, i would not upgrade to a new winamp unless the new versions support the mp3cue plugin or have copied mp3cue and implemented something similar to it in winamp. =)

ive included a screenshot of winamp with mp3cue on and operating.

it's pretty great. =)
              Attached Files

Comment

• wernerml
                • Nov 2010

Originally Posted by x264ola View Post
                i would not upgrade to a new winamp unless the new versions support the mp3cue plugin
                Or maybe you can (always) split all this (non-sense) mp3s with this (the best) software:
                Software products and custom development for mobile phones, cell phone, smartphones and Windows computers - If all software were that easy...

Comment

• Psythik
                  Got his CT back
                  and didn't pay $10
                  (Forum King)
                  • Aug 2002

So you mean to tell me the forums aren't going away? GD panicked for nothing?
                  This is a sig of some nature.

Comment

• DJ Egg
                    Spectral Techorator
                    • Jun 2000

Originally Posted by Psythik View Post
                    So you mean to tell me the forums aren't going away? GD panicked for nothing?
                    Correct on both counts :-)

Playlist | Twitter | Albums

Comment

• Psythik
                      Got his CT back
                      and didn't pay $10
                      (Forum King)
                      • Aug 2002

That just made my year.
                      This is a sig of some nature.

Comment

• OlexijL
                        • Jan 2004

If someone experience problems with download via filehippo, look at that:

What is Winamp? Why is Winamp? How is Winamp? All these burning questions and issues discussed within.

Or is to mention Egg's link prohibited? The direct links there are still working... However maybe not long. But for now.

Comment

• StimpyCat
                          • Nov 2005

A Bright Future Ahead

I was very disappointed when it was announced that Winamp was gone. It brought about a real sadness since I had the shareware version 2.41 and purchased it when 5.0 came out. Now that Winamp is being revamped and a new version will be released, I am happy. Thanks for all the years and many more to come.

Comment

• Aminifu
                            Forum King
                            • Aug 2011

Originally Posted by OlexijL View Post
                            Or is to mention Egg's link prohibited? The direct links there are still working... However maybe not long. But for now.
                            I was wondering the same thing, since (as you say) those links are still working.
                            Winamp v5.9.2.10042 - Quinto Black CT v4.1 skin
                            Windows 11 Home 64-bit v23H2 desktop - Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system

Comment

• JakdMan
                              • May 2013

So..... We find out someone came along and saved our precious winamp ( ) I come back to see what's up and the website has been Metr.... I mean Windows 8ified? -__-

I know design trends have moved toward the flat and box look (saddly) but that doesn't mean it we should look like MS was our saving grace.

Comment

• xfullmetal17
                                • Nov 2013

Originally Posted by itprotj View Post
                                Winamp on iPhone media player would be awesome! As well as support for syncing playlists on the computer to the iPhone
                                Syncing playlists from the computer to iPod is supported (not sure on iPhone/iTouch/iPad). You'd need to enable disc mode on the device to do this though (and it may have been taken away with newer versions)

As for Winamp in the App Store... *very* doubtful, Apple wouldn't allow it.

Comment

Working...
                                X