View Single Post
Old 10th December 2003, 16:29   #636
Nunzio390
Nugatory Aluminator
Look it up

Send a message via AIM to Nunzio390 Send a message via Yahoo to Nunzio390
Yeah. It all sucks.

btw... this is quoted in part from Justin's .plan (updated this morning) ...
Quote:
December 10, 2003 @ 9:08am
OK so to clear up any confusion, WA5 should be out sometime in the near future. Soon. Steve says Dec 15 now, haha. But seriously, just a few issues that someone really screwed the pooch on getting done in time, and should be taken care of soon. Brennan and Aus are no longer with us, an they will be missed, but Winamp will be OK. :/
As far as I'm concerned, based on the ways things are/have been going, if anybody ever asks that same annoying and frustrating question that I'm sick and tired of hearing, about WHEN Winamp 5.0 Final will be here, I will always respond by just saying soon and nothing more. Could be after Christmas and possibly after the New Year as far as I'm concerned. I will not take that Dec 15 date seriously, and neither should any of you. Just know that it's coming - that's all. Nothing more.

Don't email or PM me concerning Winamp. Instead, either start a NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY in the appropriate thread in these forums. This will also benefit others who may have a similar question or problem. But before posting, please first Search the forums and read all FAQs and all Sticky threads.

ORB Remote Broadcast

[ Automated Jukebox | Nunzio's Home | Wacky Videos | Solve the Prunella Puzzle! ]
[ LINE RIDER! | My Resume | Virtual Chess | Composite Sketch | My Niece's Band ]
[ Plugins by Joonas | DrO's Winamp Plugins and Extras | K-Jöfol ]