View Single Post
Old 15th June 2011, 04:14   #3
ivand67

I uninstalled iTunes, fixed Winamp with a backup and reinstalled it. It ran fine without any problems. So I restarted my computer, now iTunes is gone completely, and installed ml_ipod again and I'm STILL getting the same error, unforunately

This is what I get:

DDE Server Window: winamp.exe - Application Error
The instruction at 0x036f21c0 referenced memory at 0x036f21c0. The memory could not be written. Click on OK to terminate the program.

*sad face*

Help! I want a real iPod w/ smart playlists. This sucks. I don't want bloated iTunes and all of the crap that comes along with it...

Edit: I just deleted every file on my Winamp folder after backing up the whole thing, reinstalled Winamp from scratch, installed the ml_iPod plugin and it still gives me that error message... I then uninstalled Winamp through the uninstall program, making sure to backup and delete all my settings as well from the AppData\Roaming\Winamp folder as well before actually uninstalling, then I reinstalled a blank Winamp, installed the ml_ipod plugin again and STILL I'm getting this message. Frustrating...
ivand67 is offline   Reply With Quote