View Single Post
Old 2nd February 2004, 21:47   #1
Mrs_Mia_Wallace
has a crush on Bilbo
(Forum Queen)

Location: Switzerland Posts: The starting points at a racetrack.
Which movie posters do you have/want in your room?

Hey everybody,

This topic is just fairly movie related, but I think that it will fit best in here...I want to know which movie posters you have got hanging on your walls or which ones you'd like to have - and please also explain why, because you like the movie or because they might only look good...

Since I'm still not fully moved into my own place I have no posters on the wall yet but yesterday I got a movie poster for free, the one from "Fear and loathing in Las Vegas"!!! I got it because I have a DVD store (they have just about every DVD that has come out, even foreign and really old movies, and what they don't have, they can order in a couple of days) right across the street from me and because of the movie maniac I am I go in there just about every time I pass by and might even buy a used (yes they got a second hand section too) DVD or two...so I have gotten to know the cashiers by now, they always greet me and once I have told them that I love the Fear and loathing poster they got in the window and yesterday when I walked by I noticed it was gone - but the cashier has kept it for me, put a sticky with my name on it and waited till I came by that day and gave it to me for free!
Now I only have to put it up on the wall, it just doesn't fit on my bathroom door...here it is for those who don't know what it looks like:

The other poster I want to buy is a Rocky horror picture show one of course since it looks sexy, I'll put it over my bed since I have red bed sheets, it matches, ROAWR!

After this long story I'd like to know what's on your walls, please share!

Mia

I'm sorry if my English is worse than normal, I am fairly drunk - but I'm surprised that I'm still able to type that well - because I had one of the worst days of my life today but I'll talk about it another time...GRRRR...so please ignore typos and grammar mistakes