View Single Post
Old 13th June 2004, 20:23   #21
deguix
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to deguix
Quote:
Is these any sample to show the new feature?
Hmmm... I didn't launch any sample yet, I'm working on one.

Quote:
Hi deguix
,NOTIFY flags in DropList control not work,Can you have a look?
Yep, it happens when you use the new feature for it: 16x16 Image for each item. This happens because it doesn't use the normal DropList but a modified instead. But I'll try to put the NOTIFY as soon as possible.

Quote:
Don't get me wrong- I think you've done a good job. I don't want to insist that you change anything. But if something as basic as the escape character is going to be changed, I think we should see a clear advantage for it.
The other thing of course is that it will not be compatible with MUI.
I'm playing on conservative side now. I understand, everyone used "\r\n" way since InstallOptions had the MULTILINE support. I'll go back in that change, but I'll make a define for people who liked this change I made. As a matter of fact this project continues with the name "InstallOptions" at front of it, isn't it? The discussion of that ends here.

Quote:
Another suggestion is to document which OS the new controls do not work on- since you did say that the InstallOptionsEx is not 100% supported by all Windows OS'es.
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll put this on the next version of InstallOptionsEx.

My Wiki Pages

Working now on:
New projects. (language: any)
deguix is offline   Reply With Quote