View Single Post
Old 2nd June 2004, 12:29   #10
mUdVaYnEmAn420

Send a message via Yahoo to mUdVaYnEmAn420
Exclamation

yo i found out that this set doesnt want to work for everybody, yeah ban me i really could care less for this life is meaningless compared to my "real" life offline. im not sure if its winamp 5 that plays it differently or if it has to do with faster processor speeds f*kkit B*tCh im a n00b or however in the hell you ppl say it. either way it wont work for everybody, maybe the power of the preset has rejected your fragile phyche since most of this preset was written while in a self induced trace chantting the manra of my well being, or was it the one for world destruction and clensing, oh wait i know it was the one for the consumption of souls. you know i dont mind being critisized it helps for change but when being compared to another who lives a totally different life than me, who has a whole different midset and intellegence level that the one rambling on with these incoherent rantings, one that obviously wasnt raised in the same country, praise allah <{NAILED INSIDE MY HEAD};?> it raises the hatred level that i've gained from a few sessions in this created little world that everyone seems to be sucked into. i dont see how a life behind a keyboard viewing little images and text typing in mathmatical code and the computer languages creating FAKE SHIT really could be called a life. it has nothing to compare to a real life where you go out and live life. sure u may get paid for the application of your knowledge. it just feeds more into this little world making it bigger. i may live a shitty life but i wouldnt trade it for 10 hours in this shit. anyway im out i believe i've said too much.

f*k this i dont need you sh*t
all the lies deceit and arrogance
talk your sh*t like my life is some kind of game
like you f*king know me
just go far away and be smalll
run far away and be small
go lie in a hole and be small

if you really think you got what it takes to be me
then walk a mile in this skin
of my head case mental being
so you want a piece of this life that belongs to me
then make a cut on the line
and take a deeper look inside of the freak

-mudvayne "UNDER MY SKIN"

and now for my favorite quotes

The Nine Satanic Statements
I Satan represents indulgence, instead of abstinence!

II Satan represents vital existence, instead of spiritual pipe dreams!

III Satan represents undefiled wisdom, instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

IV Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!

V Satan represents vengeance, instead of turning the other cheek!

VI Satan represents responsibility to the responsible, instead of concern for psychic vampires!

VII Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development, has become the most vicious animal of all!

VIII Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

IX Satan is the best friend the church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years!

From the Satanic Bible

your the king wheres your kingdom?