View Single Post
Old 20th September 2012, 08:04   #401
Aminifu
Forum King

Hi big_blue,

I see from your "One for Nunz" report you have a few unofficial plug-ins other than MAD. It wont hurt to disable them to see if the crashes stop. The easiest way to disable a plug-in is to change its .dll extension to .bak.

I'm referring to:

CLIMAX FOR WINAMP, © 2000 BY STND [VIS_CLIMAX.dll]
Morphyre [vis_Morphyre.dll]
R4 -= r4.rabidhamster.org =- [vis_R4.dll]
Auto Close v1.4 [gen_autoclose.dll]

Enhancer v0.17 is unofficial too, but leave that enabled. I assume you installed DrO's wrapper for it. The 3 Visualization plug-ins are not active, but you never know until you prove they are not the problem by disabling them and still having the problem. Others have reported issues with some of the Portable Media Player plug-ins, disable all but the Nullsoft USB Device Plug-in v1.4 [pmp_usb.dll].

If the crashes stop, then 1 of the 9 plug-ins (10 including MAD) is the culprit. Add them back one at a time until the crashes return and you will have found the bad guy. If the crashes do not stop then feel free to re-enable them all, but I suggest only re-enable the Portable Media Player plug-ins that you actually need.

Winamp Pro v5.666.3516 fully-patched - Komodo X Touchscreen v1.0 by Victhor skin
Windows 10 Home 64-bit v1809 desktop - Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system
Aminifu is offline   Reply With Quote