View Single Post
Old 19th December 2008, 06:34   #54
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
I couldn't type for shit in my Into to Computers class this semester (Stupid easy yet required; I wish there was a test we could take to prove we didn't need to waste time and tuition money on it)...Conveniently, it was an 8-week class in the second half of the fall semester from October to December and mine was a 9:10 class...

Being out early and walking outside from the parking lot to the campus building for about 5-10 minutes in the cold? Yeah, it didn't help my fingers at all whether I had them stuffed in my pocket or covered with gloves...It would sometimes take me a second or third try to log in, since I would accidentally misspell my user name or password since my fingers were both stiff and insensitive to the touch...

I get myself back to normal as class rolls along and I'm warmed up, but otherwise on average, it's still below my normal effort ability...

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote