View Single Post
Old 2nd July 2008, 23:38   #25
DBGARZA

Quote:
Originally posted by Koopatrooper
[B]DBGARZA:

it uses the language, which was choosen in the installer, it's by design. I'll look into your translation issue and it will be fixed soon, if I can see the issue.

[Edit] Fixed the issue, there was bug in the dutch translation file, which wrongly used:

LangString "FFOD_MENU" ${LANG_ENGLISH} "Op Schijf Zoeken Ctrl+F"
LangString "FFOD_KEY" ${LANG_ENGLISH} "Algemeen: Huidig bestand op Schijf Vinden"

instead of:

LangString "FFOD_MENU" ${LANG_DUTCH} "Op Schijf Zoeken Ctrl+F"
LangString "FFOD_KEY" ${LANG_DUTCH} "Algemeen: Huidig bestand op Schijf Vinden"

Thanks for the report.
No problem and that explains much because if you made a clean install of the essentials pack and didn't clicked the checkbox for the translation of the plug-in, on Winamp that menu appeared blank, if you checked the Winamp.ini file you only saw the entry for the Find File on Disk but on the entries Menu= and Hotkey= appeared blank

Anyhow good thing it got fixed.

Now I have two questions or more like one bug and one question about Winamp 5.54 beta.

First the bug, if I play a song and check Winamps preferences with the song playing, Winamp all of sudden closes, it doesn't sends any error, just closes, and I don't even moved any setting, just with click the different tabs for the different settings causes this.

Now the question, did the open/save playlist browse dialog got modified? it is lacking of the five buttons on the left, you know the ones for Recent Documents, Desktop, My Documents, My Computer and My Network Places.

Oddly enough on the add song browse dialog the buttons are present.