View Single Post
Old 14th November 2014, 15:46   #33
MRGrp

Hello DrO

Thank you for your message.

As you anticipated (in the meantime we were doing tests) the x86 version of the SHOUTcast DNAS 2.4.2 build 167 did not improve things. The radio stations kept going offline or restarting at incredible rhythm.

I respectfully disagree regarding your advise not to go back to the old version (we were using the version linux_x64_10_07_2011) and sit+wait & see.

With that old version the radio stations were broadcasting with continuity without going offline several times every hour, and we were not having deadly notable issues with that version.

I was happy to see a new version of the DNAS (we were all waiting for it!), but seeing the outcome and having to give priorities, we have to give the priority in keeping the acquired thousands of listeners per day, that right now, seeing the radio stations offline are just "leaving".

I have already requested to the tech team to roll-back, but I will keep following this thread. I cannot wait to install a stable & reliable new version of the SHOUTcast DNAS.

Thank you.

Best regards