View Single Post
Old 25th October 2015, 00:09   #21
Victhor
Late skinner & Moderator

Ey, thanks for the words and deep testing, luckily I've already overcome some (most?) of what you're pointing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aminifu View Post
I had never used the original skin, so I didn't know what to expect from your update.
That reminded me to upload the skin on the OP, like I intended. Check it out in a few minutes to see how different it is in some aspects..

Quote:
Ctrl + click on the top left corner menu button to open the current track folder doesn't work. A right click on this button does open the current track folder.
My bad, that Ctrl. + click is a behaviour of another button (which one? Lol), not this one.

Quote:
2. Bottom buttons on the Playlist Editor side panel look better. But, I do miss the status info that was at the bottom of this panel on other skins..
Implemented on my current build (see attach), cPro lovers will love it =).

Broken/Removed
Quote:
1. The last letter in the "Now Playing" panel selection switch label is partially clipped.
Can't see it, maybe you have "Use alternate fonts" disabled? (Winamp prefs).

Quote:
2. The songticker scrolling options are gone. Is this temporary or have you decided to give up on trying to get this to work?
That option was never meant to be there, the script is not in use actually. I'm not a tidy designer so I usually work in a mess, that translate to this kind of stuff hehe. Instead I use now the OneDirectionText, which moves EVERY TIME the text is larger than the container (tried to set an option to disable it, but can't find it yet..)

Quote:
3. The context menu for the "Now Playing" panel's artwork now lists a "Get Album Art"..
Fixed.

Quote:
4. The radio graphic is no longer displayed
Fixed.

No Change
Quote:
1. The arrowheads for switching SUI panels still appear to not be aligned.
You mean between the hover and the pressed states? Or between right and left arrows?

Quote:
2. The highlight mode is active for the seek bar when playing songs after starting a new session, or after switching to another skin and back while a song is playing..
Yeah, I finally saw what you meant here, but can't find the reason of it. It could be something simple, I think I'll finally solve it.

Quote:
Reflected artwork is a great entertainment feature when it works, otherwise it's just a distraction
In the skin's folder (if you extracted it) you can disable the reflection by editing: overrides.xml. Uncomment "<!--sendparams target="cover.show" noreflection="1"/-->" (by removing "!--" and "--") and save. Maybe it's a useful workaround in the meantime..

Quote:
..I'm willing to do whatever I can to help fix this issue. I can take a shot at editing the scripts for the Now Playing panel..
The issue is not there, I ran a few tests and researchs and found out the troubling part is the layerfx thing (on covershow.m), the same behaviour we're seeing was already pointed out almost a decade ago (on this thread). Seems like we hit a dead end here... but maybe there is light at the end of the road and it can be fixed in the next version of Winamp..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	komodov9.1.png
Views:	657
Size:	150.9 KB
ID:	52051  
Victhor is offline   Reply With Quote