View Single Post
Old 25th October 2015, 02:56   #22
Aminifu
Forum King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victhor View Post
My bad, that Ctrl. + click is a behaviour of another button (which one? Lol), not this one.
Ctrl + click can be used on the playback controls for various things. Is that what you mean?

Quote:
Can't see it, maybe you have "Use alternate fonts" disabled? (Winamp prefs).
That didn't make a difference. There are a number of options on the Skins - Modern Skins - Font Rendering tab. Can you post a screenshot of how they should be configured?

Quote:
Instead I use now the OneDirectionText, which moves EVERY TIME the text is larger than the container (tried to set an option to disable it, but can't find it yet..)
You mean on your working version, not v0.9, right? My long titles are being truncated.

Quote:
You mean between the hover and the pressed states? Or between right and left arrows?
Between the right and left arrows when hovering. What I thought we were talking about in posts #10 and #11 above.

Quote:
In the skin's folder (if you extracted it) you can disable the reflection by editing: overrides.xml. Uncomment "<!--sendparams target="cover.show" noreflection="1"/-->" (by removing "!--" and "--") and save. Maybe it's a useful workaround in the meantime..
That disables reflections on the PL+ panel. Is there a similar simple way to do so for the Now Playing panel?

Winamp Pro v5.666.3516 fully-patched - Quinto Black CT v3.6 skin
Windows 10 Home 64-bit v21H2 desktop - Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system
Aminifu is offline   Reply With Quote