View Single Post
Old 25th October 2015, 07:42   #25
Victhor
Late skinner & Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aminifu View Post
I configured the Font Rendering tab as shown in your screenshot and still no difference (see attachment below).
Strange... can you check on the skin's folder if you have the following files?:
swis721bdcn_bt.ttf
swis721ltcn_bt.ttf

Quote:
I don't have the Antipasto and Annifont fonts on my system, but that should not matter.
Nope, that doesn't matter, those are just ugly fonts I use to identify inmediately when I have a missing font used by a skin..

Quote:
I see the oneway scrolling of long strings on the PL+ list panel, but not on the PL+ cover panel.
It was never meant to be there.. (not a bad idea, but it's not doable for the time being..)

Quote:
What color theme is that on the attachment in post #21? I don't seem to have that one.
It is there, it's the second one ("*Charlie Aufmann // Reccosend colors") with the default bg #02 (see attach to find how to activate it, that will be the way to activate the colored wallpapers, in this case is just a 1 color jpg)

Quote:
I don't understand how the Now Playing widget gets it to work, since it uses the same layerfx technique.
Simple, it's not the same (for the Winamp skinning engine) to apply effects to 1 layer at a time than to do it with 7 layers at the same time... =/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	komodo2ndbg.png
Views:	748
Size:	209.4 KB
ID:	52055  
Victhor is offline   Reply With Quote