View Single Post
Old 1st November 2015, 16:51   #36
Aminifu
Forum King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victhor View Post
That said, you'll notice there's an issue when using that ML + PL and deactivating it from Right-click or the PL bottom button.. I think that downside will make it to the end release..
Ok, we just will not deactivate it in those ways. I missed seeing the panel because I wasn't expecting to have to drag the control so far to get the panel to start opening. Maybe it's related to the skin's touchscreen ability. I assume that needs a larger response area than what's needed for a mouse pointer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victhor View Post
You can still access that menu by going to Main menu > Options > Komodo notifications > Fade and stay time..
- I like to have a fast way to discard a notification. Windows has an increasingly use of notifications (following mobile style) so I'm always using the "RC discard shortcut" (which most use, but not all). And this cold be even more useful on this skin due to the noticeable increment on its size..
The wording of that option is misleading, "Fade and stay time (Right-click on notifier)". I just now clicked on it anyway and the timing selection panel opened. The wording here needs to be changed.

Your use of the right-click to discard the notifier makes sense for this skin.

EDIT:
I'm using the latest cPro 2 plug-in and I'm able to have the right-click timing panel stay open (with the XUI Unity ECNMY skin) after the notifier closes without Winamp crashing. Maybe because I'm using rather long timings (2.5 sec fade in and out and 7.5 sec stay).

Winamp Pro v5.666.3516 fully-patched - Quinto Black CT v3.6 skin
Windows 10 Home 64-bit v21H1 desktop - Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system
Aminifu is offline   Reply With Quote