View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2001, 08:45   #3
JoGi
Member
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 52
Hi,

I have been broadcasting for a while and yesterday I got the same error.
After a long while trying to figure it out I finaly found what was wrong.

When I installed the drivers from Creative Labs (Live! 1024 card, Live! Ware) it added a MP3 coder to my list.
And when both the "normal" (don't remember the name of it) codec and the Creative one was activated no one worked.

And when I disabled the Creative one (It was a strange name of it. And I cant remeber it because I got it on my computer @ home) everything worked again.

So my idea is for you to check the other codec's you have in your system and disable the ones that can be in conflict.

Good luck,
~JoGi
JoGi is offline   Reply With Quote