View Single Post
Old 18th December 2019, 19:49   #5
JIMMY JAMZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryerman View Post
What have you tried?

My guess: make sure "Add files into the queue for delayed playback" is unchecked.
Options > Preferences > General Preferences > File Types > Shell Options
Well, no because I don't want a queue.

I actually had the "Add 'Enqueue & Play to Winamp's Associated file types" option disabled.

I don't want to Jump to files when added from Explorer. I just want to add them to the end of my current Playlist.

When the File Types->Shell Options "Add 'Enqueue & Play to Winamp's Associated file types" option is enabled, the "Enqueue in Winamp" file action actually performs an "Enqueue & Play" action ; i.e. when you add files from Exlporer, Winamp leaves the current song and jumps to the Enqueue'd files (which is "Enqueue & Play").

So, when "Add 'Enqueue & Play to Winamp's Associated file types" is enabled, both "Enqueue in Winamp" and "Enqueue & Play" do exactly the same thing. Seems like a bug. "Enqueue in Winamp" always added the songs to the end of the current playlist and continued playing the current song. That's what I want to do.

"Insert enqueued files after the currently playing file" is unchecked. I want the files added to the end of my current playlist.

"Leave playback on the currently playing file" is the option that I want, but it is only functional if "Insert enqueued files after the currently playing file" is checked. I don't want them added after my current file. I want them added at the end of my play list.

Is there anyone else that wants to select files in Explorer, have them added to the bottom of current playlist, and continue playing whatever song is currently playing without using a queue? I mean, just stick the songs at the end of my playlist, nothing more, nothing less.
JIMMY JAMZ is offline   Reply With Quote