View Single Post
Old 8th April 2011, 20:27   #1
Skysurfer87

Send a message via AIM to Skysurfer87
Imported Playlists Won't Work

Hi all,

I am having never-ending problems with music on Android. I've tried many solutions, and now I'm trying Winamp. The syncing seems to work well. It's the fastest of any programs I've tried. I followed the guide to import my music from iTunes into Winamp, and then sync it to my Droid X via USB.

Everything seems to have been imported correctly. All the files are organized under the /sdcard/Music folder. The playlists are also in that folder.

However, there are a few problems:

1. I can play music by browsing by artist, but many albums and songs show up 2 or 3 times in the list even though there is only one file on the SD card.

2. Songs will not play from any of the imported playlists. I get the message "Sorry, the player does not support this type of audio." Most of my music is non-DRM mp3 format, yet I still get that error. If I use the add to playlist feature in Winamp on the Droid X and make a new playlist, it works. However I am not able to find the newly created playlist anywhere. It doesn't go into the sdcard/Music folder.
Skysurfer87 is offline   Reply With Quote