View Single Post
Old 17th May 2017, 16:51   #82
Aminifu
Forum King

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterK. View Post

I always use only one window: either PL or ML. You will find Playlist, Album-Cover and Playback buttons on both of them. Hence one of them should be sufficient. Don't you think?
The ML window would be enough, but I can't find a way to open a playlist editor panel in it. The attached image below is what I've decided to roll with for now. I have an old visualizer stacker plug-in which lets me run my VU meter and dancing girl visualizer plug-ins at the same time. However, I now need to run Winamp in administrator mode for the stacker to work, so it's great for me that the next version of Quinto will have built-in analog and digital VU meters.

Quote:
I used to have it on my desktop but got tired of waiting while playing new songs.
What version of Waveform Seeker were you using? Version 2.3.1 (updated by DrO) (https://getwacup.com/plugins/waveform_seeker/) will make a waveform in less than 3 seconds for files with < 10 minutes run time.

Quote:
I also noticed that the background color of the context menu sometimes changes its color and gets white. Is this a skin or Winamp related issue?
I agree with ariszlo that that is a Winamp bug. Good thing it's on a configuration window, much less distracting than the internal browser's scrollbars and their gray/white backgrounds when running Quinto on a Windows 10 machine.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Quinto Black CT 2.JPG
Views:	773
Size:	455.7 KB
ID:	53262

P.S.
Have you noticed the slight registration error between the white text and symbols (while pointing at them) and the black text and symbols (when not pointing) on the buttons? Look at the bottom edges (a little white is visible under the black).

Winamp Pro v5.666.3516 fully-patched - Komodo X Touchscreen v1.0 by Victhor skin
Windows 10 Home 64-bit v1809 desktop - Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system
Aminifu is offline   Reply With Quote