View Single Post
Old 29th January 2011, 03:58   #69
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
There's a big difference between actively getting into fights as a kid, and passively minding your own life until some thug comes along and threatens it over a petty crime...Even pacifists deserve to learn how to defend themselves...I would especially advocate more cases in favor of women, since they seem to be the victim most of the time for these kind of crimes that involve physical contact...It doesn't even take a military background for a woman to take down a full-grown man in defense of herself and then run away; It's just that not many are able to be taught how to do so...

One of my friends at work wants someone to teach her how to defend herself in case she ever gets assaulted or raped...One of my other friends talked about how her ex-boyfriend used to beat her for no reason; That just pisses me off...

But whatever...This is getting off topic...

Not really a link, but copy and paste this into your browser to blow shit up, Asteroids-style...

code:
javascript:var%20s%20=%20document.createElement('script');s.type='text/javascript';document.body.appendChild(s);s.src='http://erkie.github.com/asteroids.min.js';void(0);

Arrow keys to move, space bar to fire...

Enjoy

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz