• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • adam007
    Banned
    • Jun 2010

Call Of Duty 3

My favorite game is call of duty 3,its fantastic action game based on the world war 2.

Comment

• alphonsebelly
      • Jul 2010

My favorite games are strategy games like Dune2, Age of Empires, Cossacks. It is best played with friends on a LAN. I prefer not to install on my PC, otherwise I will not do anything.

Comment

• adam007
        Banned
        • Jun 2010

Call Of duty 3

My favorite game is call of duty 3 i love to play this one.

Comment

• rexu
          • Jul 2010

gta SA , GTA 4 , GRAW2 , COD4MWF , COD 6 MWF2 , FIFA 09 AND GOD OF WAR 3 . . . !!!

Comment

• fanhost
            • Nov 2010

Mario & Contra..
            The latest Assassin creed is the best video game..!!

Comment

• robert32
              • Dec 2010

My favorite games are:
              1) Need For Speed
              2) StarCraft

Comment

• Too-DAMN-Much
                The Big Bad Boots
                (Forum King)
                • Dec 2003

strange as it seems even to me, i'm tempted to put civilization 5 in my top 10 list, i've yet to be a fan of the series so far but decided to try civ 5 on a whim and.... i've got to say, the matches are a tad on the insane lengthy side, but other than that, for once i don't think gametrailers[dot]com was at all biased in their review of it.

a nice diamond in the rough of a find.
                I hate everyone, so you don't have to.

Comment

• Jiijapoa
                  • Nov 2010

HI! Are you guys familiar with TANTRA?? i like that game and also RF online, love them....

Comment

• striker503
                    • Sep 2011

Counter-Strike: Source, League of Legends, Battlefield BC 2 & Team Fortress 2
                    www.striker503.de
                    gaming | internet | news - blog

Comment

• rockouthippie
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2004

Saints Row- The Third.

You could think this is a too violent, too too... video game, but it's entirely immersive. Don't shoot the cops, they get pissed. Gang members... fair game.. It was also cheap on Amazon. The same game engine is Darksiders, which is also pretty impressive. I'd call these Not for Kids, but both of these games are good jokes.

Watch close and you'll get these on sale for cheap.

Comment

• mike-db
                        Pancakes!
                        (Major Dude)
                        • Feb 2005

Just Cause 2 is my most recent purchase on the Playstaion Network been playing for a few hours.... Not too thrilling of a plot but enough to give the game purpose.

Cut scenes are mostly terrible and easily skipped, I bought this game for the open-world crazy action gun shoot em' up that it is.

Jumping from my helicopter at last second before it explodes then while free-falling using my grappling hook to hook onto the heli that shot me down and hi-jacking it is a very rewarding experience.

Vehicles blow up easily and are a must, ammo is also very scarce for a lot of weapons aside from the basic pistol.

The grappling hook is amazing, one of the first missions that you do involve you standing on the roof of a car and taking out anyone following you. I quickly figured out that you can use the grappling hook to hook onto a car than shoot at the ground... Wait for a few seconds and you'll see the car go flying. due to the grappling hook rope...

Explosions, explosions, explosions, this game has em! Imagine all of your favorite action movies, than being able to do all those things times ten. Just Cause 2 is amazingly great fun.

Not something that keeps you on the edge of your seat for plot, but its too much fun to pass up.

I base most of my games on re-play value and plot. Like a novel, I don't buy games if I'm only going to play them once. So I never really buy new games... This is what kept me from purchasing CoD, battlefield, or any other FPS for that matter... I only saw them as a "play once, let cover dust" type of purchase. Of course I then realized that I had missed out on the multiplayer experience... But meh.

Good game for a few hours of fuck around. I got it for $20 without downloadable content on the PSN. I would say go ahead and buy it.

EDIT/ I should add that I never play games that have difficulties on anything lower than "hard" I never play "casual" or "normal" just "hard" until I beat the game or master it, then I jump up to the "hardcore/nightmare" difficulty. Needless to say this pushes the amount of time played up by tenfold. Not sure how this game is below hard, all I know is that it's challenging so far.
                        (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

• tkrausecpa
                          • Aug 2012

Tekken Tag

Comment

• harmanghangla
                            • Aug 2012

Max Payne... Love the theme of the game.

Comment

• cbbrown
                              • Sep 2012

for me its Max Payne 3 and NSF: Most wanted

Comment

• ChrisLenga
                                • Sep 2012

This post started... a long time ago. lol.
                                I recently started playing and beat Sleeping Dogs. Worthwhile to play.
                                Favorite of all time would go to Mass Effect (Series) and or Fallout 3.
                                Runners up would be Saints Row 2/3 and Grand Theft Auto Series 3+ with some Mafia 1/2 action in the middle of that.

Comment

Working...
                                X