Thread: Winamp News
View Single Post
Old 17th September 2017, 06:39   #2010
musicf8
Major Dude

Send a message via AIM to musicf8
Garetjax, you're saying what is true. I for one am not a programmer nor willing to go to such length as one. What you said it the harsh truth and I only have known DrO to say as such with some crazy question one might ask. In all reality, he is actually trying to push Winamp forward, along with Victhor and his skins. Aminifu has been given a lot of support, along with MrSinatra. Unfortunately DJ Egg is the one that has given us updates so I feel like people put him as responsible for this all ordeal. Which is not true because he can only do what he can.

Me personally, I have been a lurker since the forums came about and joined the forums back in 2006 under a different name until I decided to rejoin under a different name. Although small, I know there's dedicated users of winamp like myself that wish only the best in the future but I am cynical with radionomony and vivendi, largely because we haven't seen any changes and vivendi has a history of taking down mp3.com of which I was an active artist on.

I have nothing but respect for those that wish to keep winamp alive in one form or another much like you Garetjax with your 1001skins website, or DrO with his WACUP, or DJ Egg that is there to support us when his capabilities are so limited, or others that chime in to help others and such.

So with that said, respects to you all, I try to do what I can like reporting essay spam to keep this place clean for users of winamp. I know I cannot do much like develop a plugin but at least I can try to help to keep this community alive

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡ʎɯouoıpɐɹ

Current status of Winamp 5.8: 9/14/2017

Winamp v5.63 (used w/ ml_ipod) bumping through Windows 10 Pro w/ Logitech Z-5500
musicf8 is offline   Reply With Quote