View Single Post
Old 10th March 2017, 17:38   #59
Aminifu
Forum King

Hi Victhor,

Randomly I'm seeing 1 or more invalid extra characters in 1 or more of the strings for the song title, album name, and/or artist name on the Playlist + List panel. This happens if 1 or more of these strings need to scroll or not.

If I momentarily switch to the previous or next song in the playlist and back when this occurs, the invalid extra characters in the affected strings go away. I've also noticed that when I do this switching to force a correction, it takes awhile for the corruption to start again with subsequent songs. Sometimes I'm able to play all the remaining songs in a playlist without the corruption reoccurring. If I don't force a correction, the corruption of 1 or more of the file info strings occurs more frequently with subsequent songs.

Have you been seeing this? I've installed the v2.03 beta for ClassicPro. It is supposed to have fixed the "Jibirish in File Info statusbar (Winamp bug)". I don't know if this statusbar bug and what I'm seeing on the Playlist + List panel is related.

On another topic: You mentioned awhile back (when we were discussing the Quinto Black CT skin) that you were working on updates for this skin. Any ETA on when these updates may be released?

Winamp Pro v5.666.3516 fully-patched - Komodo X Touchscreen v1.0 by Victhor skin
Windows 10 Home 64-bit v1809 desktop - Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system
Aminifu is offline   Reply With Quote