View Single Post
Old 18th December 2004, 12:58   #58
cgfiend

Send a message via ICQ to cgfiend Send a message via AIM to cgfiend Send a message via Yahoo to cgfiend
Quote:
Originally posted by zootm
Not all blacks. Just some. That's what makes the view racist, after all.
If you go back and look at my posts in this thread you'll see I did mention not all blacks are the problem. You're so quick to label someone a racist.

I reiterate. My views on blacks are based on my own personal experiences and the big picture as I see it. If it's racist to dislike a people, the majority of which are bad apples, then I'm a racist through and through. You see, it doesn't bother me to be called a racist. People gasp like it's some sort of blight on their conscience. How dare I form an opinion and have strong feelings about it.

I have no respect for people that don't respect themselves. You see, they have a comfortable position where they are. If they changed that means the race card can't be used anymore and the handouts and perks will stop. They want to be in a position where the slightest yelp means they'll get everything they want. I also see the problem as a whole race of people stuck in a rut of self-pity and hate. If anything black-on-white racism is far more prevalent than white-on-black racism. Not only is it evident in the news every day, it's also evident in the attitudes blacks have against whites in everyday interactions. All you have to do is walk out your door and run into some blacks and you'll notice it immediately.

In my opinion, blacks are exactly where they want to be. There may be some that want to rise above and achieve more, but as a whole it seems blacks are comfortable where they are. Without race and oppression as a crutch they would have to assimilate into society and they don't want to do that because it would mean the end of the race card.

Black crime is a direct result of this. 'The man' IS keeping the blacks down---the black man. As for the hate crimes... I can understand why whites and others are pissed. I no longer want my tax dollars to go to black trash. They take but don't give back. In my lifetime I've yet to see any major achievements by blacks. It's evidence in itself that they don't want to be a part of western culture, to contribute. I may be wrong, but I think the last major invention by a black person was peanut butter. Something to think about. lol

Last edited by cgfiend; 18th December 2004 at 13:33.
cgfiend is offline   Reply With Quote