View Single Post
Old 20th July 2017, 14:31   #1
justin171185

auto dj service?

Hello,
I currently use and love the free shoutcast streaming service. I have two streams on it, and think it is amazing. In addition to this, I also have two radionomy stations. One of these just reached the 3 month period and will be able to stay on air. Seems to be playing fine. However, I have another station that may not have that same luck, but I still want to keep it going. I have already had problems with it being blocked in the U.S, with no explanation for why. So, I would like to perhaps convert it over to shoutcast stream. I know there are shoutcast resellers out there that sell hosting along with an auto dj service. However, the reason I switched to the free streaming services (both shoutcast and radionomy) in the first place was so that I could cut costs. So, it would make no sense to go back to one of those services. Basically, what I am looking for is a script or something that I can install on my shared hosting, whether through softaculous or manually, that will let me upload music, advert files, station ids, and basically replicate what I'm doing on radionomy, but it would be configurable to output to a free shoutcast streaming service account. Does anyone know of something like this? Otherwise, I don't know that I will be able to keep up with that particular stream. The good thing here is that my host offers unlimitted storage and bandwidth. Or so they say. lol But it should be enough to do what I'm wanting to do.
Thanks,
Justin
justin171185 is offline   Reply With Quote