View Single Post
Old 23rd November 2007, 12:20   #50
BoyNG

Send a message via ICQ to BoyNG
Quote:
Originally posted by DrO
well apart from the huge prefs size change/information at the bottom which is the reason for the readme.txt in the wlz - not to go at the bottom of the prefs dialog which really puts it out of place from everything else and definitely prevents it from being used as an official wlz if that was to be the case...
ok, information about support for Russian peoples at the bottom im remove for official build

Quote:
also what are these main menu additions meant to be since it looks like you've done some on both wlz implementations??
never mind, about wlz with additional items, RAR contain it because its link use just as how non official wlz's on other site (its special for some russian users build)

Quote:
i can't judge the quality of the translation since russian isn't a language i can read/follow but i'm just a bit concerned with the non-standard additions made to parts of the resources (something that is a direct translated replacement of the english client is the point of the wlz).
about quality of the translation: many users appreciate like most full. Non-standard additions in offical build offcause be off, after update to WLZ 5.1 version

Quote:
also why not send a preview to the xlat list before posting publically?
-daz
my build russian user may use for a long time on other site.
And how I may send files to lists? Im try to send some file bigger than 40kb and get "The reason it is being held:
Message body is too big..."
BoyNG is offline   Reply With Quote