View Single Post
Old 31st August 2010, 06:19   #27
DrO

Primoz: that wasn't quite the incentive i meant but you've made me smile (at this early time of the morning) so i think work will be happening on the wrapper now.

Koopa: i had noticed the docking thing though wasn't 100% sure if it was meant to dock to some of the known windows or just the main window (does just the main window under a classic skin, haven't tried with a modern skin). though i think this is more something that a number of plug-ins have always had issues with - it would be so much easier if the window was in a generic skinned frame (what the media library window uses) as the window is a bit small but without source code that isn't going to be possible to do (so that it'd be skinned correctly without having to make custom skins).

well i now understand what oomingmak's comment was about, thanks for the clarification Primoz and Koopa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
The skin mockup looks good
that's the real thing am likely to make a version for the skin i'm currently using as it's all weird looking with a random base classic looking window with everything else, heh.

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote