X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SuperHotLarry
    • Nov 2014

Help Identifying a Soundtrack?

Hello! This is my first post and I am having problems identifying a piece of music that I heard at a theme park. The piece of music was part of a background music loop comprising of many movie and television show soundtracks. This is why I am assuming this particular piece is from a movie or TV show. One track, however, really stuck out to me but when I tried to Shazam it, it could not identify it. I've tried nearly all other music ID software but none have worked so far.

Any information would be GREATLY appreciated as I have no where else to ask or look for the answer.

Here is a link to the music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzZYKYSGUpU

I apologize for the quality of this recording. I recorded the song on my phone so that's why there is a bunch of background noise and things like that.

Thanks in advance!
    -SHL
  • Aminifu
    Forum King
    • Aug 2011

Sounds to me like background music from 1 of the Jurassic Park movies. One of the peaceful scenes before or after the action heats up. Like maybe the one with the man and kid hang gliding or another one at the end with the pterodactyls flying away.
    Winamp v5.9.2.10042 - Quinto Black CT v4.1 skin
    Windows 11 Home 64-bit v23H2 desktop - Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system

Comment

• SuperHotLarry
      • Nov 2014

Originally Posted by Aminifu View Post
      Sounds to me like background music from 1 of the Jurassic Park movies. One of the peaceful scenes before or after the action heats up. Like maybe the one with the man and kid hang gliding or another one at the end with the pterodactyls flying away.
      Thank you for your reply! You are right! It does sound a bit like the soundtrack to Jurassic Park. However, if it was from Jurassic Park, wouldn't Shazam be able to detect it?

Comment

• Aminifu
        Forum King
        • Aug 2011

Maybe short pieces of background music are not given formal names or maybe the background noise in your clip interferes with the ID process. Anyway, I hope you find out what it is.
        Winamp v5.9.2.10042 - Quinto Black CT v4.1 skin
        Windows 11 Home 64-bit v23H2 desktop - Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system

Comment

Working...
        X