View Single Post
Old 27th May 2008, 07:42   #224
eheiney
und keine Eier!

Send a message via AIM to eheiney
I had a very, very spicy omelet burger, my own sort of creation.

You take some ground chuck, throw it in a bowl and stir in some worcestershire sauce, diced onions, jalapenos, crushed red pepper, some salt and pepper, garlic salt, and any other seasonings you might enjoy, mix it all up and make some patties. And I don't mean those little aspirin tablet burgers that I seem to find at most other cookouts all across the country, I want a big fucking burger.

So you grill them up nice and good, sautee some mushrooms and get some bacon going while those are grilling and throw them on. While this is going on, you also take some eggs and whip them up ready to cook. Once the burgers are done you get a sort of egg pancake thing going on in the skillet and place the burger in the center to wrap the egg up around it and you seal it with a piece of swiss cheese. Place on a big toasted wheat bun and top with any other condiments you might desire (I recommend none) and then fucking devour. The perfect compliment, in my opinion, are some Ore Ida Zesties and a big, juicy dill pickle.

Oh, it is so delicious. I recommend that you don't eat for another 24 hours (or for at least 8 hours beforehand), since the burger alone will have you loosening your belt a few notches.

Spiral out, my friend. You will find your way back to yourself, we all will.
I'll be waiting, and shall see you on the other side...
eheiney is offline   Reply With Quote