View Single Post
Old 3rd July 2013, 18:48   #5
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

The bad live experiences will stay forever in a person inside. After the water damage in our old apartment I had also nightmares, when I was sleeping, I dreamed, we had a further water damage. Also the fire in my mother's apartment had influenced us...

Yesterday I had to go to the city hall, to apply for ID card. The waiting room was very full, mostly with young families, and I had to wait 2 and a half hours. Fortunately I had 2290 songs with me (with real on-ear-headphones). After everything was done, I was sitting for a while on the stairs in front of the city hall. I looked to the fountain and the clouds, and I had a strange feeling. Sitting at a riverside, far away from the very loud cars, would be much better, of course. The Treptower Park is only 3 S-Bahn-Stations away from us...

Each leased apartment in the house has another landlord, but all tenants and landlords have the same management for the houses. The apartment above is currently empty, and since many weeks the construction worker are tearing down the walls in the apartment with heavy construction equipment. Frank and I get permanently in panic, and today the plaster has come loose from the bathroom ceiling, and then it layed on the flooring. I have called someone and I have cried at the telephone. I also went upstairs and I rang at the door, then I saw the apartment above. Nobody can live there for a very long time. The construction worker have informed the landlord from the apartment above, who wanted to come anyway, some minutes later he had examined the damage in our bath room. He will order a repairman for the next days. We ourselves hope, that the construction work will be finished soon...

I think, I cannot sit at my PC very often for the next time. I will be in stress, but if I'm exhausted, then I have also my notebook in the bed...

Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote