View Single Post
Old 31st March 2011, 04:25   #1
ssaammp
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 9
Ridiculously slow transcoding

I've been using ml_ipod, and I just updated winamp, so I also updated the plugin. I have the latest version of both for my Windows 7 computer.

My problem is, that no matter what transcoding format I set the program to, it always slows down to about 10 kB/s. It still works at 10 kB/s, but it worked much faster before this.

My iPod is a nano, third generation.

I tried resetting my computer and formatting my iPod, but neither did anything

EDIT: Also, I am transcoding from FLAC
ssaammp is offline   Reply With Quote