Thread: MAKI Cheats
View Single Post
Old 25th January 2003, 07:18   #244
frisbeemonkey
Major Dude

Argh, as seems to be happening more often, I'm getting behind on stuff around here. My 1 week away turned into a bit more than that(over 2, hehe). Anyways, are you still interested in the EQ script we were talking about, iPlay? If so, lemme know and I'll take a swing at it.
Hey Carlitus, what you want to do isn't too tough. Instead of using a regular button, you could just do this all with your Animated Layer, then use MAKI to make it work as a Play Button. The EQ script for iPlayTheSpoons is my priority at the moment(if there is still an interest), then I'll get on this and give you an example of what I mean.
Also, to all of you who have been keeping this thread alive and posting your scripts, thanks Could I trouble you to take all those you've created and send them to me? Either PM me a link to a ZIP or PM me and I'll give you an email address to send them to. Since this thread is getting bigger than I ever imagined, it is getting tricky to find a script when you need it. I was thinking of organizing and hosting all of the scripts on my website(giving credit to the script creators of course) so that people could find them easier. This thread could then be used for MAKI questions and discussion of said scripts. It's just an idea, and if most people prefer it not be done that way, that's cool with me too.
Good to be back,
~FrisbeeMonkey
frisbeemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote