X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ulillillia
    • Feb 2002

What is your avatar of?

It's a common question on many communities - what is your avatar (the image below your name) of, if you have one? Also related, what is your signature about (the text added at the end of your post) and where did your display name come from?

My avatar is of my first released C program, The Interactive Animation. It's just a highly scaled down version of it.

Because I'm into programming and drowning Tails in the classic 2D Sonic games is the main thing that has kept me at the games for 1000+ hours, my signature is a C program that demonstrates what I do in the classic 2D Sonic games - drown Tails.

My display name originated from my stories I wrote ("The Story of the Wonderful Adventure III" was the one that had it, written in 1998). In the story, there was a character named "ulillillia" and because a letter combination like that is almost never going to be used when registering at a forum, I don't have to fight the "that name has already been taken" stuff. In fact, in the 6 years I've used the internet, I've only had this if I previously registered but didn't know I had registered.
    void BlueWater() {water.color=blue; while(GameRunning) {if (fox.pos == InBlueWater) {fox.air--; FoxDrown(fox.air);} else {fox.air=1800; fox.flags = WantsToGetWet; } WaitFrames(1); }} // My top favorite thing in 2D Sonic (as C)
  • Razzinno
    Piffle Producer
    • May 2006

This has been done here as well. Last year being the most recent.

At any rate, my avatar is simply cut from my desktop pic.

Comment

• Vie
      Forum King
      • Dec 2001

An Alfa Romeo 159/Brera/Spider front end.

Probably the best looking front end of a car, and in the case of the 159 one of the best looking cars all round, for some time. Shame the Brera is such a let down on the sporting front really, still nice cruiser and gorgeous car.
      Member most in need of SpellCheck Lifetime Achievement Award

I'm a Twitch Streamer these days, it's weird.

Comment

• ScorLibran
        Resident Floydian
        • Aug 2003

My screenname is an astrological reference; I was born on the Scorpio side of the Libra/Scorpio cusp. My signature is about being naked. My avatar is a publicity photo of Piper Perabo. She's a Scorpio who would look very nice naked.
        I'm a psychosomatic sister running around without a leash.

Comment

• General Geoff
          Major Dude
          • Jul 2004

Roger Smith from Big O. I'd have a different one, but its clarity suffers at the size restrictions imposed on this board:

Comment

• d0rk
            I contribute nothing.
            (Forum King)
            • Jan 2003

Sig = A quote from The Daily Show that I can't see to find a clip of.

5c to the first person that can.
            I came for the hatred.
            I stayed for the ballbag.

Comment

• Canon
              • Mar 2007

My avatar is a Canon S2 IS.
              Last edited by Canon; 13 June 2007, 02:20.

Comment

• Omit Name
                mostly harmless
                Major Dude
                • Jun 2001

my avatar depicts an event a millennia after the fall of society, in which the only evidence of our sad civilization is a solitary spork discovered by an unremarkable archaeologist named fred. who is from a neighboring star system, that our scientists would have never thought to look into in regards to our current search for extra terrestrial intelligent life. these men, who have to carefully protect themeselves from the ravaged earth, dont understand how the spork survived in the environment, nor can they account as to why it is the only thing they can find. it will remain a mystery to the universe at large for time and time to be.

im just kidding thats all bull. its just some image my bro stumbled upon, that i thought was classy looking. i prolly wont keep it for long. its too hard to see the text.

Comment

• beanboy89
                  (Major Dude)
                  isn't very custom
                  • Nov 2003

A gradient.
                  Site | Help us count

Comment

• Atmo
                    The Freak
                    (Forum King)
                    • Feb 2002

Mine's part of a wallpaper i made. Full size version here.
                    :Psykotech:

Comment

• mikm
                      Major Dude
                      • May 2001

My avatar is from drawing of Cthulhu. To be honest, I'm not sure why I chose it.