View Single Post
Old 15th December 2018, 12:10   #411
PeterK.
Quinto Black CT Developer

Ben, who is Quinto's big fan, wishes all component would have the same width - so you can stack all of them up like a pile of old, good Hi-Fi stereo parts.

I still refuse to make the Main Player smaller because it would "crash" the entire design, which was planed to have sharp songinfo text lines in the first place. In order to achieve this goal I had to choose 1x1-pixel for size for the smallest part of the text - and by doing so the Main Player got that wide.

(If the size of a pixel contains decimals like 0.2345x0.2345 it will look blurry. You must avoid decimals if the text should look sharp.)

On the other side, cutting the side panels smaller would "shake" the design concept - this just does not look right to me:

Another request Ben made was to - at least - add some feet under the components, so they look more like Hi-Fi components. This is not a bad idea, especially because these feet could be "switchable" - show them if you like them - hide, if you do not. I will think about it. CD Coverflow with own backgrounds is finished and I could image to add those feet for the upcoming update.

And a huge THANK YOU to Ben for making those release posts!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	side panel short.png
Views:	889
Size:	288.5 KB
ID:	54253  
PeterK. is offline   Reply With Quote