Thread: Been a while...
View Single Post
Old 6th June 2019, 05:55   #179
mike-db
Pancakes!
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to mike-db
I guess I can put an update here, been a bit of time.

Recently took a hiatus from college to figure myself out I guess? I'm kind of lost as to where I want to go or what I want to do. I've had plan after plan fall apart on me, either from my own incompetence or wrong place, wrong time.

I've picked up a new hobby, Simulation Racing. Except I don't race, I pretty much just slide around Japanese cars. It's a great deal of fun.

I currently work at an Autobody shop, the job is stable-ish the boss micromanages everyone including the the "foreman", quite petty and an all around horrible person to be around for an extended time. I'm thinking about knocking on the doors of some Electrician outfits to see if I can get my foot in the door maybe setup an apprenticeship.

I'm 27 now, life is still as weird as back in my more edgy days. The angst isn't as strong, and I find myself wanting a lot more out of life. The issue is staying motivated, it all feels... Pointless? With the amount of failures I've experienced in my small time alive it feels like I'm meant to be stuck.

It's not all depressing though, games are still fun, skinning is still fun, and I'm pretty smitten on this one girl I'm seeing right now. I got commitment issues towards relationships though because I feel like I might move to another part of the country again.

Life is alright, I'm still alive, and it brings a smile to my face to see you all still here.

SEX APPEAL UP IN HERE!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
mike-db is offline   Reply With Quote