View Single Post
Old 4th September 2018, 19:23   #6
Worez

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryerman View Post
I dumbed down my example; that what I am after for

I need to have and indicator [which I myself will specify] to show only if a file was loaded from
M:\M\-\
or any other subfolders in that location. And in the future this location might shrink to something like
M:\-\
or extend to something like
M:\M\-\--\

But most of my files are in location
M:\Music\NAME-OF-AN-INDIVIDUAL-ARTIST
plus few others locations, for which I do not need an indication / marker. I do not need I do not want to see
Music
or
NAME-OF-AN-INDIVIDUAL-ARTIST

I only need to see that
-
or [more preferably] my own indicator / marker substituting for the name of that specific folder, in the beginning or at the end of my ATF displayed by Winamp

And so under that link I do not see codes that could accommodate that. Something that would display >>YES<< or whatever characters I wold choose but only then when the file is exactly in
or somewhere even deeper [in a subfolder or subfolder od a subfolder etc.]. Because there is no such code? Am I right?

It seems that the only way I could go around that is to use
code:
$left(%filename%,1)

while moving that
-
folder from drive M to some extra drive that from now on would hold only those files that I currently designate / mark by keeping them in that
location. But I do not want to do that. I keep all of music and audio files on the M drive; for a more convenient way of keeping a track of them and for easier archive / backup purposes. I could also try to map a folder and / or create a virtual drive- but that would be using more of solutions that divert even further from my modus operandi

So- is there a code that would accommodate my need or not? A code that would
show X when Y is meet; and that Y is the specified location or its subfolders
Worez is offline   Reply With Quote