View Single Post
Old 16th June 2006, 03:41   #31
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
"Pretty ladies" is irrelavent to whether a shy guy can get them or not...What's their social ego like? Are they shy too, or are they one of those holier-than-thou twinks (Peppy)?

I actually used to aim high a few years back...I told my friends that I had a crush on this one girl who was in the semi-prep class, and they never believed it (Though I don't know if it was because of her social status, or because it was just her )...I never bothered, because it was only just one of those middle school crushes; Passing dreams as we all hit puberty...

These days, I've tended to not care much at all whether I have a chance or not...Relationships never really mattered to me, as they all seemed like passing dreams still...It could have part to do that I'm shy myself when it comes to starting a relationship, although at the same time, I shy away from the idea itself in disgust at all the "2 weeks from make-up to break-up" that all my friends engage in...

But then, I came across this one girl...Only difference is that I actually care this time around...She's cute, and she's shy too...I don't necessarily see that as an advantage, or something that's bad either, but it makes things easier on me as a shy person as well (And I know she won't be one of those egotistical psycho bitches )...I can't say for sure if I have a shot or not, since we hardly communicated with each other, but since the last moment she saw of me before I graduated high school was me giving her a carnation, things might be able to move forward...Of course, I've run into the roadblock of a lack of ability in communications, but the confidence if I'm able to run again is pretty high...

Though I do use the word "cute" in my own personal definition, in a lower sense than what "pretty" may be, and at the same time, more "realistic" too... Don't know if your definition of "pretty" is along the lines of an AV idol, but I sure can't shoot that high...

Meh...I sure need a female buddy that can do shots of the drinking kind with me too...

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote