View Single Post
Old 20th March 2013, 22:58   #5
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

My parents were very moralic and they told me early enough: "Do never go with a strange person!". As a child I knew already, that I never should follow an invitation to go with a strange person or to get into the car of a strange person. I didn't answer, if a strange person tried to invite me to follow, I just walked away (or I ran away). It's the best to ignore such strange people...
10 years ago my father had left us forever. Today I have visited my mother on her 84th birthday. I was outside. Many people were outside. I wasn't alone on the way to my mother and on the way back, so that nothing could happen...
I have to be also outside. I am careful enough. The life is always very dangerous, but then I could never go outside anymore, and also at home I could get a heart attack, a stroke, a pulmonary embolism etc., or an apartment burglary can suddenly happen, if we sleep, or something else. Some bad people somewhere can not stop me to go also outside...
Strange men are mostly hunting much younger women, and I am not very young anymore...
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote