View Single Post
Old 11th February 2014, 15:59   #18
Obsdark

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
Who raised bad men? Mom. Men need fathers or they end up just like you described. Women need good daddies too. It's one of my tests before I date anybody.

What's your dad like? If I hear "bastard" ..... check please...
A fast psycology class with a "Rock Out Hippie"... very well, but isn't about a father or mother presence what makes people be assouls or good persons, is about how they'll be raised.

Thinkings like yours was the ones who gave birth to the Nazi Holocaust btw...

Think about it;

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
"Who raised bad men? a Jew. Men need be raised by German's or they end up just like you described. Women need good arian lady's too. It's one of my tests before I date anybody.

What's your dad like? If I hear "Jew" ..... check please..."
Plz tell me what are the differences between one and another

You are Just generalizing,
i guess you prove a point

BTW: i have a friend of mine with a domestic violence case on him's home, that happend before him's father just divorce.

Well, Psycology told us about Resilience, i'm not sure than you know what's about it but is basicly the chances of recovery from one subject from a very heavy crisis, is true than people who suffer certain stuff during childhood can repeat themself after, but that's not a necesary law about it, perspective about the cases change from one school of psycology to another.
Obsdark is offline   Reply With Quote