View Single Post
Old 10th December 2014, 06:47   #26
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

The supermarket Aldi will get Globes in the special offer. My mother wanted to have a new globe, after her old one had been destroyed by the fire. It was a birthday present from my father in Spring 1974. I wish, I could have brought her a new one soon, in a few days, but it is not possible anymore.

I am fighting against the next cold. In the previous years I always had a cold during the few yearly celebrations in our environment, which are all in the same week. Since 2009 I didn't participate anymore. And also this year I was not on the yearly festival market in our environment, which was on the last weekend.

I have planned to buy some further sweets, which are not too expensive and which belong to the long-time tradition. This year I didn't see the Almond-Spekulatius & "Zimtsterne", and the "Dominosteine" seem to be sold-out in Aldi now. At least I got a Marzipan Bread and Spekulatius without Almond 2 days ago. I think, we have already eaten up the Gingerbread Hearts, because I don't see them at home anymore. Maybe the hunger was too big...

Although we will be more lonely on the 24th December than in the previous years, at least I will hold my new parfum in my hands. And maybe I can call a few people, although the most of them don't live in Berlin or at least not in our environment.

Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote