View Single Post
Old 16th June 2013, 08:29   #5
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1
Mine was freezing up midway through the transfer and Windows (Win8) explorer was actually freezing up too until I would unplug my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note II) or manually crash Winamp.

After like 5 attempts, I realized that it kept freezing on a particular song in the Transfer section in Winamp. The song it was freezing on had a * character in the ID3 tags, not actually in the file name. I removed that song from my playlist, fired up the Send-to, to my GN2, and it worked without any issues.
ragemachinest is offline   Reply With Quote