• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MidnightViper88
    Made In The USA
    (Forum King)
    • Nov 2003

You have trouble opening the condom, but it's "too late"...
    "I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
    "Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz

Comment

• xzxzzx
      Forum King
      • Aug 2002

When you go from having a T1 at your disposal to a slow-ass cable connection.
      Freedom of speech is the basic freedom of humanity. When you've lost that, you've lost everything.
      1\/\/4y 34|<$p4y 1gp4y 33714y, 0d4y 0uy4y? | Roses are #FF0000; Violets are #0000FF; chown -R ${YOU} ~/base
      The DMCA. It really is that bad. : Count for your life.

Comment

• Mrs_Mia_Wallace
        has a crush on Bilbo
        (Forum Queen)
        • Dec 2002

When you have your wet long hair all put up neatly in a towel and then it suddenly falls down and slaps your back which is all wet and cold after that and scares you to death because you didn't see it coming!

Mia

Comment

• d0rk
          I contribute nothing.
          (Forum King)
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Mrs_Mia_Wallace
          When you have your wet long hair all put up neatly in a towel and then it suddenly falls down and slaps your back which is all wet and cold after that and scares you to death because you didn't see it coming!

Mia

....what good thought at 10:30 AM....
          I came for the hatred.
          I stayed for the ballbag.

Comment

• Raz
            Forum King
            • Dec 2002

When you're dozing back to sleep in your bed and some cunt stands directly outside your door talking on a phone loudly and obnoxiously.

Comment

• Raz
              Forum King
              • Dec 2002

pringles

they're not even nice, they're greasy and too salty, but i can't stop eating.

Comment

• Bazman63
                Major Dude
                • Nov 2003

I'm listen to The Eels, Susans house. The twat upstairs has decided that Boxing Day is going to be Jungle Day. Nah wot Ah mean? Innit. Ever-one in da ouse say BO!
                'In this country, it takes all the running you can do to stay in one place.'"

Comment

• Mrs_Mia_Wallace
                  has a crush on Bilbo
                  (Forum Queen)
                  • Dec 2002

Originally posted by d0rk
                  ....what good thought at 10:30 AM....
                  What? me being scared to death is a good thought?

I really need bigger towels...

Mia

Comment

• Code Snob
                    • Dec 2003

I HATE when people post messages like this:

Originally posted by hungryskull
                    I hate that too.
                    Especially when you are trying to Google Groups something and you find a "RE: important message talking about exactly what you want" and the entire text of the reply is, "Yeah I have that problem too".

Comment

• Bilbo Baggins
                      Wind Chime of the Apocalypse
                      • May 2000

I disagree

Comment

• xzxzzx
                        Forum King
                        • Aug 2002

You're so right to disagree, Bilbo.
                        Freedom of speech is the basic freedom of humanity. When you've lost that, you've lost everything.
                        1\/\/4y 34|<$p4y 1gp4y 33714y, 0d4y 0uy4y? | Roses are #FF0000; Violets are #0000FF; chown -R ${YOU} ~/base
                        The DMCA. It really is that bad. : Count for your life.

Comment

• ShyShy
                          Amazon Bush Woman
                          Forum Queen
                          • May 2003

Me three

Comment

• killswitch1968
                            • Sep 2002

1. Not being able to delete the 'xerox' directoy in Program Files
                            2. Not being able to get rid of moviemaker.

I GUESS they don't hurt anything just sitting there but damnit I would cut my arm off to get 'em off!
                            They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards you hear satanic messages. That's nothing, if you play it forwards it installs Windows.

Comment

• Raz
                              Forum King
                              • Dec 2002

When you need to do something between a certain time. And it's about 4 hours before that time, and you really need to go to sleep.

Damn my infernal sleep pattern.

Comment

• MidnightViper88
                                Made In The USA
                                (Forum King)
                                • Nov 2003

I hate it when school isn't closed, even when there are hazardous winter conditions outside...

Oh sure, dispite all the snow and icy roads, it seemed to be only Jefferson Public County Schools still say it's safe to come out to school, when pretty much everyone around the general Louisville area are on delays and closers! They say it's all safe until there are 3 SCHOOL BUS CRASHES! Even more when 1 OF THEM WAS SUPPOSIVLY FATAL!
                                "I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
                                "Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz

Comment

Working...
                                X