View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2008, 08:42   #2
DJ Egg
Winamp & Shoutcast Team
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 35,857
As far as I know, you need a public performance license for doing that, and possibly extra permission for playing any copyrighted music. It actually has nothing to do with what equipment (hardware/software) you use for playback.

I guess it also depends on what country you're in, as licensing/copyright laws vary from country to country....
DJ Egg is offline   Reply With Quote