View Single Post
Old 21st March 2006, 13:15   #56
zootm
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by rockouthippie
You seem to be a young man that possibly finds your own fathers counsel valuable.
I'm afraid that's pretty far from true.

I'm a lot more responsible than my father, though.

Quote:
You have said that your own conduct is not promiscuous, so evidently someone has educated you in common wisdom.
Yes. Also, morality comes naturally to most of us. It's its application that's difficult.

Quote:
It's fun to be a liberal, until you have to stand up and be a man and take the consequence of of your misdeeds. Oh, I forgot, they teach you that you don't have any responsibility either... I guess cleaning up the mess gets to be my job.
As I've said before, the whole "liberal" thing doesn't really hold over here, we have a different political landscape. I'm really not sure what this "lack of responsibility" thing you keep talking about is. I am responsible for my actions.

Quote:
Maybe when I work in the soup kitchens and missions and look at fatherless, hungry children, it's somehow my archain attitude that created their insufferable existence.
Abstinence-only education would not affect them. It will probably, in fact, make the problem worse.

Quote:
Numbers again zoot?.
You appear to have a slight blind spot for the links to respected scientific research I've been posting.

I'd be interested to see some of your numbers though.

zootm is offline   Reply With Quote