View Single Post
Old 15th June 2018, 17:46   #37
jcnyct

Quote:
Originally Posted by heathcliff View Post
I hope you can understand where I come from. I have no problems accepting their terms but I do have problems when they come with surprises. What you tell me is not what they are promising, do you get that? I have not an agreement with you but with them.

I'm doing business since 1999 internationally and an agreement protects two parties, the seller and the buyer or a business deal between parties. No matter I'm selling bread or doing serving radio ads on my radio the favour in return is standard.

I did my part but they are not doing their part.

It's about the bigger picture. They show me they are not capable to pay 30,00 euro. How can you guarantee they will pay me €363.25? You can't but they will because I am that type of guy they regret they fool around with.

I'm not doing nothing wrong, but they are.
monetization thru shoutcast is not for you then and probably not with any ad injection provider.. as most use Targetspot - your payment will be delayed, but if you can't live with that.. it's not for you - we've had no issues with payments, sure they come delayed and that's that.. but we get them both in US and EURO... as far as them regretting they fool around with you.. they probably only regret they have to deal with you

find your ads locally and have peace of mind.. let them work on the bigger picture.
jcnyct is offline   Reply With Quote