• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sabine Klare
    Forum Queen
    • Nov 2010

I have Last.fm in the test, since it has been changed radically:
    Höre Musik aus der Musiksammlung von SabineKlare (9.774 Titel wiedergegeben). Top-Künstler von SabineKlare: The Timewriter, Vytis, Frank Klare. Hol dir dein eigenes Musikprofil bei Last.fm, der größten sozialen Musikplattform der Welt.

Höre Musik von Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine wie Sabine Klare - Behind The Desert, Sabine Klare - Go Through The Cosmos & andere. Finde die neuesten Titel, Alben und Bilder von Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine.

I have written now a second comment in my user-profile, and I am redirected to Spotify, although I refuse to install Spotify.

From my artist-page I have been redirected to YouTube with my song:
    Sabine Klare - Behind The Desert:

Currently I am online in Google Chrome, from where I cannot copy the Play-Button in the browser history...

At least my Music Video Images are also in Google+ and the best 490 from 975 images in my photo-album "Landscape HD" are also in my Winamp...
    Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
    Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
    AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...

Comment

• Mosabsolum
      Forum King
      • May 2007

Ella Fitzgerald - You Hit the Spot

του ετέρνιτι εν βεγιόνδ (Συναθροιστής 3:11) 2️⃣♾️➕⏩

Comment

• Sabine Klare
        Forum Queen
        • Nov 2010

I have visted again my userprofile in Last.fm and my notes in my musician-page Sternenmaschinebine. I wanted to go to SoundCloud. They have a new music player, now this player is on the bottom left with: Previous Track, Play/Pause, Next Track, also Repeat Track, Slider Bar, Volume.

Right now I have the remix version of my Song by Paul Demendar...
        ▶ Behind The Desert (Paul Demendar's Läuterungs Remix) by Sternenmaschinebine | Free Listening on SoundCloud

From my 975 Landscape Images I had pre-selected 554 images, but then I have unselected 64 images, because they have too big mistakes or they simply are too unreal. But they are still part of my first experiments with Terragen Classic in 2009. In 2010 I made my next experiments, for my old serial and also for my new serial, which is not online yet. Also in some other texture serials and preset serials I have found missing numbers, so that I am not the only one. Of course I want to select the best images and not the worst...

Comment

• Mosabsolum
          Forum King
          • May 2007

Buddy Rich - Surrey With the Fringe on Top

Comment

• Ronnette Cloutie
            Banned
            • Sep 2015

My kids are watching Turbo and this is playing in the background

Comment

• Mosabsolum
              Forum King
              • May 2007

Louie Bellson - Charlie's Blues

Comment

• swingdjted
                DRINK BEER NOW
                (Forum King)
                • Feb 2006

It has been a while since I posted here, but I figured I'd post here again.

I'm doing a job that is a bit interesting.

I live in West Virginia, USA. West Virginia (along with a few neighboring states to the south) is[/are] known for Bluegrass music. Somehow through conversations, I was talking about turning old 35mm photo slides to digital pictures and old VHS tapes to DVD, etc. A spouse of an old bluegrass guy found out that I can make CD and other digital recordings out of older formats (in this case the old reel-to-reel tapes). She's paying me to turn these old reels to CD and mp3 files. So, I'm spending my weekend recording and editing bluegrass music that would have been otherwise lost.

I'm not a big Bluegrass fan, but it's better than tolerable, and some of the songs are quite catchy. One repeats the line "Here I am, I'm drunk again..." while describing a past and lost relationship. This kind of music has a lot of story-telling and soul, much like other genres. Very emotion-invoking and well done. On the side, there's a lot of lead-singer commentary between songs where he guesses prices of belt buckles and other clothing items on fans in the crowd. I found that amusing and made sure to make those time slots as separate tracks between the songs.

I'm not making a fortune doing this, but it's paying me at a time when I would otherwise be spending rather than earning. But much more importantly, it's nice to know that history is being preserved in a small way with this. The person that made these recordings was a *******ist who went to concerts and set up microphones connected to an old reel-to-reel recorder. Considering the bands involved, which were very successful in getting audiences, but never considered recording their own music, these songs would have never been recorded if it weren't for him.

My role in all of this is just to make sure those old recordings aren't lost, by creating a relatively lossless reproduction of what he has, which can be stored and copied in multiple ways. I've made it to the point where I'm on my 24th track.

It is quite a unique experience for me. I'm happy to be doing it; it makes for a pretty good weekend night.

[edit] it turns out the forums edit the word "p-h-a-r-m-a-c-i-s-t". That's the word that is partially replaced with stars.[/edit]
                Don't forget to live before you die.

Comment

• Mosabsolum
                  Forum King
                  • May 2007

Klaus Weiss - Wade in the Water

Comment

• swingdjted
                    DRINK BEER NOW
                    (Forum King)
                    • Feb 2006

Still working on the Bluegrass reels. Lots of snips/cuts/pasts, and a few eq and noise adjustments to make it sound a bit cleaner.

Comment

• Mosabsolum
                      Forum King
                      • May 2007

Max Roach - Minor Touble

Comment

• swingdjted
                        DRINK BEER NOW
                        (Forum King)
                        • Feb 2006

Another bluegrass song...

Lord Build Me a Cabin in the Corner of Glory Land

Comment

• Mosabsolum
                          Forum King
                          • May 2007

Ed Thigpen - Struttin' With Some Barbecue

Comment

• Sabine Klare
                            Forum Queen
                            • Nov 2010

Hello swingdjted,

nice to see You here...

I have visted again my userprofile and now also the artist page of Vytis, a very fantastic musician & photographer (also a very good texture author). I mouse-hover the Play-Buttons. it seems, that all songs are on Spotify. Why did Last.fm remove the uploaded songs by the artists and labels?

Okay, now I have to go to the supermarket. In a few days I will know more, how can I work with my newest photo edits...

Comment

• Mosabsolum
                              Forum King
                              • May 2007

Louie Bellson - Charlie's Blues

Comment

• DJ-Garybaldy
                                Forum King
                                • Sep 2003

Nick Kamen - Each Time You Break My Heart REMIX (08:47)

I do like a nice 80s 12" remix.....

RadioDJ - Winamp - SAMBC

Comment

Working...
                                X