X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oldman623
    • Jun 2002

a couple of dumb questions

My nameis chuck moyer, I am 80 years old and my sons bought me a CD burner for Fathers day.

I am a neophyte with this computr and how to do thins, here are my questions:

1.-I have a folder with songs,.rm format, that are running at the wrong speed, too fast, how do I correct that?

2-I have folder with songs that are in the .rm format, how do I get those into a wave format.

3. How do I get my MP3 files in a wave format?

All I want to do is make some CD's of "old music" and give them to my wife so she can play them on her CD, we both just love music, especially of the 1950's.

I apologize for these stupid questions, but when you hit 80 years old things come a little bit slower.

PLEASE give me step-by-step instructions and I sure would appreciate it if you would send my answers to my E-mail as I am not sure how to use the forum pages.

Thanks for you consideraion and patience.
    chuck moyer e- mail [email protected]
  • DJEgg
    Spectral Techorator
    • Jun 2000

3. MP3 to WAV - 2

2. RealPlayer Audio/Media (RA/RM) Files to WAV

1. Sounds to me like a soundcard driver problem.
    Find out what your soundcard is and visit the manufacturer's site for the correct updated drivers which correspond with your Windows Operating System.
    We can't really help much without knowing the pc make/model, soundcard, and Windows OS.

Playlist | Twitter | Albums

Comment

Working...
    X