View Single Post
Old 15th February 2014, 16:34   #8
Obsdark

i try, but doesn't work, i open the ports of the firewall, and start it.

The coder & the login doesn't work however...

The player says than i must -1 the port i use and open them both, you tell me i'll do +1, both situation failed.

i try to cast from every single one of them, but nothing happend

i try to log-in through index, but just the DNASv2 port open the index.html, i try however to access from the others, and i must say than they don't respond, however the not response come in different ways, now the port 8003 (set +1) is taking longer than usual in coder, but can't have access in index, port 8002 (set -1) have the issue of "longer than usual" but the DNASv2 Work like a "charm" -but still don't let me login-

In every case i restart the server with the new configuration

SAM Encoder just have a longer time but all of them was thrown out eventualy, even when (set +1) 8003 than takes longer than usual, for one moment i think it would work, but don't.

Any ideas?, i gladly tryes

Thanks again

PS: if any question, just ask it

PS2: the "(set -/+1)" wasn't placed on the sc_serv.conf like writed on it, but i check both theorys changing the port of the "portlegacy" stuff, this was writed "portlegacy=xxxx" been "xxxx" the number of the port of choice, this was added to sc_serv.conf.

PS3 & PS4: Sure, i'll play a little bit with both, but sadly i don't have any money to purchase them, and the games are just overpriced here, (i hope this don't cause any console lover hate me for this comment xD)
Obsdark is offline   Reply With Quote