View Single Post
Old 16th February 2014, 04:10   #1
ElectricFox

Unwanted French plugin in my Winamp

Hi there !

I live in Belgium, which means near France ! A French company, Todae.fr, has placed in my Winamp a plugin which allows me to listen to non-internet French radios. All the FM channels I used to listen to before I had a compter. It is "Radios françaises" (French radios)
I searched Todae.fr on Google, they mention that plugin, but it has to be downloaded. I didn't download it !! There's also "Traductions par Todae.fr", which means translation by Todae.fr. I needno translations, and I do't want to listen to French radios on my computer, I listen only to British radios & internet radios.
Could I get rid of this plugin?? The "official" language of my laptop is French. I have another laptop whose official language is English, I didn't get this plugin on that one.
It's a little bit like a malware, they installed it without my knowing and there's no explanations about how to uninstall it !
I just don't want to listen to French radios or to see this, it's a little bit enraging. I don't like France !
Attached is a screen capture of my desktop with a winamp skin (Art Of War) & what I see when I right click the main window. You will see "Radios Françaises" & "Traductions par Todar.fr"

Please help, this is getting on my nerves !

Thanks in advance.

Stephen.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture plein écran 16022014 052824.jpg
Views:	381
Size:	199.8 KB
ID:	51013  
ElectricFox is offline   Reply With Quote