View Single Post
Old 8th April 2018, 12:50   #244
hakanh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumbling_Foo View Post
Yes, it has been quite a journey working on the Star Forge project, hakanh . I watched the youtube video and it is quite good. Was it done in real time?

I have a couple ideas about where to go next for another preset project, but haven't put any effort towards them yet. From what I gather you and others are interested in what I will do next, which is very inspiring and comforting, giving me a warm and fuzzy feeling too .

I've been busy with other projects and gaming and the like (I'm having a great time playing Divinity: Original Sin 2), but I'll see if I can fit preset authoring into my schedule again some time .
I'm not exactly sure, but these images are being developed on a C # based custom interface. But as I said earlier I think this video will a great source of inspiration for the development of your "Star Forge" preset. It is so cool. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVnN7Fl_U2I

Of course, if you want to develop the next generation of your preset and if you can see that power in yourself.

And I read last comments. I wish you get well soon...
hakanh is offline   Reply With Quote