View Single Post
Old 4th February 2013, 15:35   #2
MGSteve
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7
Just incase it helps others, I think I got to the bottom of it in my case. My wife uses iTunes on her laptop which points to the same network location as WinAmp. I added the files to WinAmp first and I suspect iTunes renamed the files when importing them into iTunes.

I had to remove the dud entries from WinAmp and this is the bit that's easy to miss - you need to remove them from the play lists as well.

I've done that, re-added them in again and it appears they're transferring fine now.
MGSteve is offline   Reply With Quote